Little stinkers

While I was at work Steve realized the car battery on our van was dead after attempting to take the kids for a drive. The culprit? Our kids had left the light in the car on. Bless those little stinkers. Once I brought the other car home, Steve tried to take the battery out to replace it. Unfortunately, the connection and cables leading to the battery had completely disintegrated making it impossible for Steve to change it as planned. Sooooo the next day we had it towed out of our garage and to a mechanic who replaced the cables and battery within a few hours. I am a huge fan of helpful towing companies and friendly mechanics. And I am also grateful for my kids who left the car lights on because it is better that we learned about the corroded cables while the van was in our garage rather than while I was out running errands. Still....those little stinkers.

Comments