Classic Fun Center adventures

I was going through Steve's pics on his phone and found a few to share. A few months ago I got a coupon for the Classic Fun Center and decided we should take the kids to play around in "The Jungle." We had never done that before and truthfully it was the filthiest place I have played in since I was a kid. Sticky, smelly, crawling with germs. Literally. I saw them. But let me say this...we had a blast. We chased the kids around and laughed and wrestled and tickled. And despite the grossness of the place we would go again because I can still hear them squealing with hysterical laughter as they raced away.



 




Then it was the last day of summer and Steve wanted to go hiking. I didn't want to be stuck inside all day so I convinced my sisters to meet me and the kids at the water park. Best. Day. Ever. Loved. Loved. Loved. Thanks Sisters for playing! It was the greatest way to end the summer.


Comments