J is five

J is five. My little boy is growing up ridiculously fast. He has the sweetest spirit and is an absolute joy in my life. Every morning he smiles and says, "Mom! We haven't hugged yet today"! What an amazing gift to wake up to. I love you my Sweet Guy!

Grammy and Grampy gave J a pretty great party complete with Halloween themed cupcakes. They were a hit.




Then Grandma gave him a marble game that has occupied the whole family for days on end.


For J's birthday I searched for a restaurant that might be safe for him and I found one! We travel for wheat free restaurants and Chi-Ku Kitchen was awesome. It is completely wheat free. Delicious food, great portions, excellent costumer service. It was a wonderful experience and we would recommend them to anyone.


Nothing sings to J's heart like chocolate so we splurged on a birthday cake from Eleanors which was incredible. And that is saying something since I do not like chocolate. Perfectly moist. No one would have ever known it was wheat free. J declared it his favorite birthday yet. Happy birthday Baby Boy!


Comments