Halloween 2015

The Halloween festivities kicked off with a Halloween concert. M did a fabulous job.


The night before she had to have a costume we (mostly me) decided she should be a gypsy. She was thrilled with the finished product. Side note: I was a gypsy in the 3rd grade as well and wore that same skirt.

The boys and I attended the Halloween parade. M looked great.



Peter Pan (my Sister) checked in around lunch time and took advantage of a photo op with the Buzz Lightyear and the Race Car Driver.


Then the boys and I headed to Daddy's work for some office trick or treating. I have never seen so much candy acquired in such a short period of time. I will check M out of school next year to get in on the bounty.

Halloween was perfectly lovely. My Sister joined us for a door to door extravaganza. It was wonderful and we celebrated by eating candy for dinner.





 Happy Halloween!

Comments