Conference Halloween decorating

It was General Conference weekend and I need to give a huge shout out to my amazing children. They are awesome! We have been talking for weeks about how exciting it will be to see President Monson and hear the messages that Heavenly Father has asked the leaders of the Church to present. Before Steve and I got up, M, J and D laid out blankets in front of the TV and prepared things to occupy themselves. They cheered when we told them it was about to start. They were attentive and asked questions. And M and J watched all four sessions. They are 4 (almost 5) and 8. They are incredible kids. I was so glad to be able to be home and listen as well since usually I am working.



As you may know, I don't decorate for any holiday except Christmas (pure laziness on my part), but M has been begging for Halloween decorations for months. For her, I decided to make it happen and I decided to make it a family project in between sessions of Conference on Saturday. The kiddos were thrilled.



Just embrace the Christmas pine trees covered in spider webs.

Comments