I love Lady A

Several months ago I learned Lady Antebellum was coming to Utah. I love Lady A!! We follow the Dave Ramsey financial plan and I had some fun money set aside and decided that is how I wanted to use it. I looked at seats and asked Steve if he had some fun money to spend on the concert. He did have the money, but did not want to spend it on Lady A. He asked me not to buy tickets right then and think about it for a few days. I held off until I realized I was running out of time for seats. So I gave Steve the do-or-die speech. He was ready to buy a ticket and I went on to purchase them. Unfortunately we were further away than the last time I had searched for tickets, but at least we had seats.

The day arrived. I was stoked. When we found our seats I was slightly disappointed thinking about how we could have been closer if we would have purchased them earlier. We noticed there was a random platform near our seats. At some point Steve leaned over and said he thought the band was going to perform on the platform since he spotted a tech guy doing sound checks with microphones. No way!

The concert started and it was incredible! I stood the entire time and sang along to every single song at the top of my lungs. So much fun! And then it happened. The band said they wanted to get closer to the audience and they left the stage and walked to the platform that was fifteen feet away from us! No way!!!! They performed three songs from there and I loved every second. What a blast! A perfect night and an awesome experience.




Steve, for the first time in our marriage, I appreciate your procrastination. Thank you, Babe!!

Comments