Hogle Zoo

Grammy treated all the Utah grandkids to a day at the zoo and my kids ate it up. It was fabulous weather because it rained in the morning cooling off everything. Here are a few pics from the day.



D was indignant that he was forced to sit in the nest rather than on the side like his siblings and cousins.

M's cousin loved being with her.

D had a little cousin help to get a drink.

The bird show was a hit. Literally. A bird wing touched me and J. I think we all know how I felt about that.



Grammy treated us to a train ride and my kiddos felt so big sitting by themselves in front of us.


This was the first time in seven years I have not taken a stroller to the zoo. It was a little weird and a little sad, but a heck of a lot easier to navigate.

After the zoo we headed to 7/11 for free Slurpees. The perfect end to a perfect day. Grammy, thank you for a wonderful day! It was an absolute treat!

Comments