We've got a clogger

For M's birthday last year my Mom offered to pay for a year of dance lessons for her. Unbelievably generous. So after extensive searching I decided on clogging because of the following factors: price, location, skill, modesty, and fun. We chose wisely because here we are several months later and M clogs all day long and still loves going to practice.

After months of anticipation M had her very first recital. I did not know how she would do being in front of so many people, but she took to performing like a fish in water. When she ran out on stage the first time and totally nailed her first dance, she took my breath away. She is a natural. That's my girl!



A fun side note: The boys sat perfectly still during the hour long recital loving every second of every dance. Since that night they have been "clogging" at home and it is a hoot. Now I just have to convince Steve to abandon his deeply entrenched belief that boys should not dance...

Thank you Mom for giving M the gift of dance. Love you!


Comments