Change of plans

So in September I was given the opportunity to pick free grapes and make what Steve refers to as the "nectar of the Gods", but I didn't want to do it alone so I invited one of my most favorite people in the world to enjoy the grape picking experience with me. After posting this pic I know next year everyone will be lining up to pick grapes.


Sadly the stars aligned in a bad way and she was not able to come. (Such a bummer!) So after picking grapes over several weeks and having a continuous flow (and mess) of grapes and juice I decided to pass the buck, I mean, share the wealth and offered to meet my friend at an Arby's/gas station. We each brought our quietest child and left the rest of the masses for our husbands.What a treat! This gal lifts my spirits.


Thanks for meeting me and taking the grapes off my hands!

P.S. Isn't there something you need to fill me in on...namely number five?

Comments