STOP!

This is a rough week with the boys. These are two examples from the day.

D kept asking for something to drink. Once the cup was in his hand he would either intentionally or accidentally spill it on himself and then cry. If I tried to help him hold the cup he would yank it from my hands and throw it. (I participated in deep breathing exercises all day).


While I was cleaning yet another spill I noticed it was quiet. Too quiet. I started running and found this:


The boys found Desitin and J smeared it on D's face. I moved the medicine. I cleaned it off D's face and went back to the spill. And then I noticed it was quiet (again). Too quiet. I started running (again) and found the same exact scene as before! My sneaky little boys pulled a box over to climb on top of and reach the Desitin again! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! STOP!

Those sneaky little boys...


A few days later J managed to find the new hiding place for the Desitin. I have half a mind to throw that medicated ointment away and see how they like rashy bums because this is getting old.


Comments