It's Peter!

My sister landed her dream role as Peter in Peter Pan. And let me tell you, she was fantastic. Everyone who saw her thought they were looking at Broadway material, myself included. I can't say enough good, but I think the most wonderful reactions came from the children around me. Too many ooh's and ahh's to count. A note about my child: M is one guarded little girl who does not want to draw attention to herself so she remains reserved. During the performance there were times when rather than watching the stage, I watched M's face. She was enthralled with everything; her eyes danced and she grinned with merriment. Priceless. The entire show was magical for her because all the characters she has watched on the movie or read in books came to life. That is the sign of a great production-the ability to transport someone to another world.



Little Sister, you were wonderful. You are Peter Pan. I am so proud of you!

Other Little Sister, thanks for watching the boys so we could fly to Neverland!

Comments