Six

M is growing up and we celebrated with the fam. My sisters stopped by and one of them made ice cream in the shape of a cake. An ice cream cake, if you will. It was a huge hit. Thanks for the icy cool goodness!






The next night it was off to Steve's family where she received a Barbie ballet movie. I was not thrilled as I am not a Barbie fan at all, but I watched the movie and found it to be surprisingly tasteful and appropriate. M is now watching it approximately 3 times a day.




 
Celebrating with sparklers.
 
Wanting to celebrate with sparklers.

The closest he'll get to sparklers.

I gave M the option of doing anything she wanted for her B-day. Anything at all. She thought long and hard and decided she wanted to go to a park. (Seriously? Okay.) So off we went to frequent a never-before-visited park. We were there for hours and the kiddos had a great day running around. Afterwards I treated them to Tropical Snos. They thought that was the bee's knees. I love how the simplest things absolutely delight them.

M, I figure someday you will read this blog. Most likely when you are a teenager when we may be at odds. Sweet pea, you are my sunshine. Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, hug, hug, hug. I love you. Always.

Comments