Wide Mouth Frog

M has been been coming home from Kindergarten talking and singing about frogs, monkeys, and alligators for several weeks. Apparently one of the other parents decided the Kindergarten classes should perform a play called Wide Mouth Frog and took it upon herself to make it happen. More power to that parent.

It was in the middle of the afternoon and it turned out great. All the kids knew their parts and choreography. My sister came to help with my boys who were very attentive. Thanks for the help! Watching M was a treat. She is my sweet girl and I love her so much. I can't believe how fast she is growing and I would be okay if time slowed down a bit. M was a monkey and during her part I was thinking all these mushy thoughts, getting teary-eyed, and sending love vibes her way and I didn't realize I forgot to push record. Glad I got a few seconds of my daughter's monkey dance.




After the play the kids lined up and rather than yell "cheese" the Kindergarten teacher had them yell, "First Grade!" That was just cruel.


Good job, Sweetheart!

In other news, this is how she will look when she is 100.

Comments