Jungle Jims

We have friends whose daughter had a birthday and rather than have the traditional cake and presents they invited us to party it up with them at Jungle Jims. I had never heard of this place, but I am so glad we know about it now. The best way to describe Jungle Jims is an indoor amusement park for little kids with a Chuck E. Cheese flair mixed in for good measure. What a great adventure for young kids. You know what else was great? Parents get to ride all rides free.  And you know what else is great? A Groupon just happened to appear as we were headed to this grand event.

The kiddos liked the swing.

M loved the carousel.


Steve and J rode the bumper cars. J was in heaven. He loved driving.

M loved driving too.

And so did I. This was the first time I had been in a bumper car. I want to high five the people who invented these things. Serious fun.

I would have loved taking more pics of M, but she and her friend ran from one ride to the next and I had a hard time keeping up with them. Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time.

Comments