One of the best yet

Eleven years, baby! That's how long we have been married. How cool is that? Steve wanted to surprise me this year with a night away from our kiddos, our first since M joined us nearly six years ago. (Thanks Husband!) My Mom came in the morning so we could attend the Temple. It was a wonderful place to be on our anniversary. (Thanks Mom!) He arranged for my sister (Thanks Sister!) to stay with the kids and then he took me to the matinee performance of Lend Me a Tenor. Total thoughtful surprise since I wanted to see it and the play was hilarious. Then off to dinner and the hotel. You know what the best part of being with him without our children? It was remembering how good we are together and how much fun we have. Sometimes that is easy to forget in the day to day routine. Turns out we still like each other. A lot. How great is that?

Comments