Copying Daddy

Steve has a habit that drives me crazy. He will not go outside in the winter without a hat. I realize this is silly on my part, but it annoys me nonetheless. It's like I tell him, you will not catch a cold walking five feet to the car. He doesn't listen to me which is probably for the best since again, it is a silly thing to be annoyed by. Anyway, have you noticed that any annoying traits your spouse has, your children soak them up like a sponge? If I knew much about Carma I would say I am getting exactly what I deserve. Speaking of annoying habits emulated by children...It's a mystery, but J has suddenly decided he cannot leave the house without a hat like Daddy and it can't be a ball cap, it must be a beanie. If one is not produced immediately he rewards us with ear piercing screams. Stupid hats. *sigh*

Although if J continues to flash such adorable smiles, I could probably get used to this new look. I should also mention that I love how J wants to be like Daddy. He follows him around and copies his mannerisms. It melts my heart because Steve is a great Dad. If only J would not have noticed the hat thing.


The hat-less look I love.

M sporting the popular head covering.

Comments