?#@*&%!!!!!

Have you ever hurt yourself so badly that you are instantly nauseous and you can't decide whether to laugh or cry and you want to swear, but what's the point the damage is done? Well I have and I have my hubby and children to thank.

I came home from work, dropped my things by the door, and was rushing around making dinner for my precious brood and my brother who came to eat with us. The food was cooked and ready to eat and the table set, but for whatever reason (I cannot remember) I ran into my bedroom without turning on the light and the next thing I know my toe makes contact with what I am sure is a block of concrete. I hear a crunching thwack! and then I am flying through the air as waves of pain and nausea descend. I flip on the light and see a bat. WHAT IS A ?#@*&%!!!!! BAT DOING ON THE BEDROOM FLOOR?!, I not-so-calmly ask myself. It takes me a few moments to recover and by then my toe is throbbing and I can't put weight on my foot. I calmly go into the kitchen and announce my toe is broken and ask the pressing question...WHAT IS A ?#@*&%!!!!! BAT DOING ON THE BEDROOM FLOOR?! To which Steve says, "The kids were playing with it". Oh, well in that case. After several deep breaths I asked him to please pick up any sports equipment the kids might pull into the bedroom while I am at work and leave in a dark room for their poor unsuspecting Mother to break appendages. He agreed and then told me I was being dramatic. How I beg to differ.


Comments