Happy Thanksgiving!

I worked Thanksgiving morn, but I was able to get home by 2:00 pm. We took advantage of the mild weather (and the boys naps) and got the Christmas lights up.



 
Then it was off to meet up with my fam. We had such a good time. We laughed, ate, put up the Christmas tree, and played a rousing game of Taboo. In addition to the holiday it was my little brother's birthday. Happy B-day bro!


We divvied up food assignments this year which made dinner manageable and stress free (at least for me). My sisters were in charge of the hot items and they made a special blog request...would I make mention of the fact all the food was ready and on the table piping hot when dinner was served. In our house this is momentous. So World...MY SISTERS SERVED A PIPING HOT THANKSGIVING DINNER AND IT WAS GOOD!

So thankful for family!







Comments