More food

Are you getting tired of food and harvest related posts? Well, this is life in our house, folks. We get hungry.

I tried growing carrots this year and I will definitely do it again. They were fabulous. Easy to grow and fun to pick.


Then it was off to the in-laws to pick pears. And while I was there I took advantage of an absolutely beautiful day to take some pictures of my kids enjoying the adventure-both of picking pears and eating leaves. (Yes. It was D. And yes I let him chew on it. How else is he supposed to know leaves are not a food source?)



So he thought the leaf was good. Who knew?


Manly Daddy. 
Climbing the tree to provide nourishment to young bodies everywhere. (At least the bodies in our house.)

We had a system.

Our very own pear bag holder.

Taste testing.



Comments