Where a kid can be a kid

The boy's birth mom introduced us to a magical place where a kid can be a kid. It is called Chuck E Cheese. I had never been there until this year and now we have gone twice. Both times I have found screaming deals on websites. $25 for 110 tokens, a large pizza, and 4 drinks. I love a good deal and I love being with the hubby and kids.


Now is a good time to mention D has a helmet for the next four months.


M has a goofy face, but J's smile is gorgeous.

Steve's favorite game of the night.

J loves any game where a ball is involved.

Guitar hero.




Counting tickets at the end of the night. We had 262.

Hey M. Did you have fun?

Comments

  1. Well, somebody's been busy giving attention to the thing she despises most: the blog! I still don't believe you. Your posts are most entertaining to read so surely you find some joy in writing them;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment