One last fling

Just so we all know...I am struggling with the knowledge M will start Kindergarten this week. From now on I will not be the center of her world even though she will always be the center of mine. If I do my job right she will need me less and less. It's the beginning of the end. Yes...this is melodramatic. If you listen closely you will hear a symphony playing hauntingly depressing music. *sigh*

So rather than wallow in grief I decided we would have one fun last day without any restrictions from the educational system and we headed to the Living Planet Aquarium. The last time we went was when M was about a year old. They have made so many improvements since then and I was really impressed. Grammy and Grampy joined us and they thought it was pretty neat also.

The river otters were a favorite of all the kiddos.



The jelly fish were hypnotic.

The shark and sting ray touch pool was also popular.



I think this image proves my children are no match for penguins.

Thanks Grammy and Grampy for joining and treating us to an educational experience! (Without any of my children having to leave me.) (Oh the drama.)

Comments