Easter

I think my favorite part of Easter is dying eggs. There is something so neat about watching white, boring, every day eggs get dressed up.

 J desperately wanted to help.

He was denied.


Though he did not help, he loved the colorful experience.

The thrill!



Well, the Easter Bunny came this year, but I think this will be his last appearance. I don't mind setting out baskets, but I don't care for this mythical figure getting the credit. For those of you who are saying, "Well, what about Santa?" all I have to say is one is human and the other is an oversized rodent. Other than my attitude, the day was lovely and my kiddos were excited about life. You just can't go wrong with candy in our house.

And guess what Mrs. (cheap) Easter Bunny discovered this year? VHS tapes from the DI. M is just as likely to choose VHS as a DVD so why should I, er, I mean, EB spring for the more expensive option?


Comments