As Calamity Jane said...

...it was a "massacree" and I am sick about it. Steve has felt J's hair has needed a trim for quite some time. It might be because of this night when we fro'd out his hair.



I have dug in my heels because the minute you cut a baby's hair they are no longer a baby. They grow up before your very eyes. And that is exactly what happened. I gave into peer pressure (rather spouse pressure) and allowed Daddy to cut his hair. I have never used clippers so after attachments #8 and #5 did not appear to make much difference, I consented to a #2. I think the word "horror" pretty much sums up my feelings.

Look at my beautiful baby boy.


4 inches long.

Wondering what in the heck Daddy is doing.
(Mommy was wondering the same thing.)

Trying to stop him. J must have picked up my vibes.

Going shorter.

And shorter.

Too short! And itchy.

Way too short! And hairy. Perhaps a glimpse into the future?

Crying with Mommy.
(I did not actually shed tears, but I thought about it.)



The finished product.
Some say he is a looker,
but this is going to take some getting used to.

Comments

  1. Oh, he looks great! And I'm surprised you held out this long...Cole's been getting hair cuts for AGES now for crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment