The tree is up

We borrowed a 4 foot tree this year. If something is within J's line of vision he eats it and I did not want to spend the entire month of December yelling at him. Truthfully, I was a little concerned about a small tree. I mean, does a 4-footer convey the Christmas spirit like a 6-footer? The answer is yes. Yes it does.

Steve did a grand job of setting up the tree.

My little sister assisted with light application.

M was in heaven hanging the ornaments. She rejoiced over every single one she pulled out of the box.


Happily out of reach.

Case in point: When the tree was pulled out of the box, star garland from Christmases past fell to the floor. At some point J put it in his mouth and could not get it out. It began to choke him. It was the gagging that finally caught our attention. It was the vomit that made me grateful for tile floors and 4-foot trees.

Comments

  1. So smart to put the tree up out of reach! Addie takes the ornaments off our tree every day, and I find them in the most fun places! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment