Oh Santa, you came

On the night before Christmas I realized we were fresh out of cookies. We are always fresh out, however, since I can't bake a cookie to save my life. Thankfully, my sisters whipped together a batch of no bake cookies with M and saved the day.



Later that night, M and Daddy picked the very best ones for Santa.


She was so sure Santa would love them.

Steve and I had a heart to heart with the Jolly Old Elf this year. First we asked him to come on the 25th since I worked all of Christmas weekend. Second we asked if he would only fill our stockings and leave one gift. He said he could oblige. Why would Steve and I make this request seeing as we did not intend to give our children anything? Well, we knew what the kids truly wanted and knew it would be extra special coming from Santa.

What did they want? M wanted a big, huge bear. And anything M wants, J wants.


LOVING the bear and LOVING Santa.




Santa, go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back. You did good this year.

Comments