Early Christmas

My brother is getting married on New Years Eve and would not be in town for Christmas so my family decided to have our Christmas celebrations a week early.

We had pumpkin waffles and I am here to tell you they were out of this world good.

Manning the waffle irons.


Let's be honest, waffles are better with whipped topping.

But why dilute the pure goodness of whipped topping with waffles?


J was not a fan which left more for everyone else.


This new sister in law is alright in my book. Check out the new trick she showed us.


Aunt Hildegarde gifts were fun. Strange eyes, knee puds, Justin Bieber toothbrushes, and flying monkeys were a few of the thoughtful items this year.

Can you believe these are available in adult sizes?

M had a wonderful time playing with all the wrapping paper.

I think her favorite moments were when all was airborne.

Though parading around in green cellophane was a close second.

J got in on the action as well.

What a great day we had with the fam. I am grateful for the time together. Love you guys!

Comments