Gut feeling

You know that gut feeling you get when you feel you should do something? It is usually something like moving a toy off a stair or shutting a door. You are not sure why and so you either do whatever you feel you should because your gut won't leave you alone or you ignore it (like I did).

There was an empty five gallon bucket on the floor of our kitchen and I passed it several times. Each time I passed I thought, "I should move that bucket on top of the table". I didn't and J teetered over to it, leaned in to see the contents, lost his balance and caught the bucket with his nose. I could say things like...if only I had moved that bucket when I was prompted...but that would be pointless. Instead I say...STUPID BUCKET!!!!


Look in the background...you will notice the bucket is now on the table.

Comments