Diseased Halloween

I have been looking forward to trick or treating with M and J for about a month. I had the costumes ready to go at the beginning of October. Four days before Halloween J came down with a case of chickenpox. CHICKENPOX?! Come on! The boy had to be quarantined which meant Daddy passed out candy with J and Mommy and M went door to door. Not exactly how I planned, but a good night nonetheless. Any night where free candy is passed out is all right in my book.

Last year a few days before Halloween M announced she would be Tinkerbell. I overruled and she was a pilgrim. For a year she has told me what she would be. I present Tinkerbell...

We still dressed J and he was a dang cute lion.

Steve was a crazy Ute fan and I am the ugly stepsister. (Use your imagination, folks.) Total side note: I wore this dress in Acapella choir in high school. I am surprised we were not stopped by fashion police.

Comments