Summer movies


For the last few summers M and I have been going to the summer movies series at the Scera. This year J joined us. Here is my belated review.

BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA - Ummmm...no. I steeled myself for a lame pampered pooch spectacular, but what I got was an introduction to underground dog fights in Mexico. Again, no.

MEGAMIND - Loved it. Want to own it.

YOGI BEAR - Painful. Grateful to leave.

NANNY McPHEE RETURNS - Loved it, but want to watch it when J is not biting, crying, or pulling hair.

LEGEND OF THE GUARDIAN - We should have left. Far too intense. M will forever be terrified of owls. I know I will be.

DESPICABLE ME - Loved it. Want to own it.

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON - M's personal favorite. This was the first time she ran into the theater and bounced in her seat with anticipation. She was so excited for Daddy to come home from work so she could tell him what she had seen.

CAT & DOGS: REVENGE OF KITTY GALORE - Not my fave, but M loved it. She gave Daddy the play by play when he got home.

I am so glad I was able to go to the movies with my kiddos. What a great summer treat.

Comments