Be yourself

Two of my siblings brought dates home to meet the fam. This presented a wee bit of a problem because we don't "do" anything. We don't go swimming or to movies and as a general rule we don't play games so we were slightly concerned about how to entertain them. My brother and I discussed it and decided to just be ourselves. Translation: We would look at Mom's garden and go on a walk, followed by sitting in the living room talking about whatever came to mind. The plan went flawlessly. When in doubt be yourself.

We enjoyed a dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and the garden is looking great. (I need to do something with the beets.) Then we shared a heavenly summer walk.



Two rainbows and two dates...is it fate?

M had a tragic walking accident. She did not want to wear shoes and ended up with a cut on her toe. She rode in the stroller and my brother and his date passed J between them until he fell asleep. Sadly, their arms almost fell off from the sheer weight of his sleeping form.


Back at the house we pulled out the balls and eventually ended up in a ball battle. Love the look, M.



My brother is in a band and had to get this wig for his performances. Steve tried it on. Hands off ladies.

My brother has some kind of an app on his phone that makes people fat so we tried it out. Truthfully, not a good look on us.





Lovely to meet you two! But be warned my Mom made us promise to be on our best behavior. There will be no such mercy in the future...


Comments