Out in the boondocks

It was time for another trip to the boondocks to visit my old pal and check out her new digs. Like any good friend I didn't take pictures of her gorgeous, symmetrical, and oh so functional house. No! I took pics of her and her mother in the most unglamorous place possible...the dust covered porch with the jeep that won my friend's heart back in college. I think she married that boy because of the jeep. I don't know how old that bucket of bolts is, but we are talking ancient. Truth be told, it is a blast to ride around in.

Her little boy fell asleep and I had to take a picture because I have never seen him so still. That boy is a man with a mission. He never slows down.


The jeep that won her over.

Her mom hid a ball fragment under her foot from Jack so she would no longer have to play fetch.


M should have taken notes because she grabbed a stick to play fetch with Jack and suffered a serious injury. Or at least you would have thought it was serious from all the hootin' and hollerin'.


M had her second encounter with a kitten and she took to mothering that thing in no time. That girl is a cat lover through and through.


Comments