He's forever ours

There are no words to describe how thrilled I am that sweet, handsome, strong J is ours. My heart was full as we entered the temple as a family and were then eternally sealed. J was mostly happy and M was beautiful as always. I kept asking myself, "How can one woman be so blessed"? The joy of the day continued even as we learned our photographer forgot to come. What a trivial thing when families are joined together. Steve blessed J afterward at a small gathering and the words were sweet and loving. I married a wonderful man who loves me and our amazing children. I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice which allows us to live as families eternally.








Comments

  1. Such pretty pictures all dressed in white...even if your photographer failed to show. So happy for you guys; and sorry again that we couldn't be there for the blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment