The snow peas are in the ground

I love gardening. Especially produce. I love to walk out in the yard, bring in something that I grew, wash off the dirt, and feed it to the fam. However I usually miss out on cold weather veggies like snow peas because I am not thinking about my garden in March and that is when they have to go in. Not this year my friends! M and I went to our local IFA and picked out a slew of seeds including the elusive snow pea. We donned coats and gloves and got the snow pea seeds in the ground. I am feeling pretty dang proud of us. Here's the thing though...I can't remember whether I am supposed to water them or let nature do its thing. Any guidance would be welcome!



Comments

  1. I think you water them a little if it gets dry.. I need to ge planting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment