Princess Mommy

M is turning out to be a well rounded girl. She loves wearing pink, having her hair done, and learning about princesses, but she can play Star Wars and Tonka trucks without batting an eye. Mommy, however, was raised with 3 boys (2 sisters came later) and knows very little about the finer art of being a girly girl and only the basics when it comes to princesses. Mommy prefers the rough and tumble world rather than preparing for tea parties. (In truth, I cringe when M wants to check out Fancy Nancy books from the library. Have you read those things? I want to gag.) Thankfully, M is very patient as she teaches me how to be a girl. This weeks lesson...how to wear a crown.


I learned from the best.


While I was learning how to be a princess, J made it a point to charm his Grandma and aunts.


He also put on a dolphin show with Grandma's help.



Comments