We are not off to a good start

Today we celebrate the new year with illness, blood, and diarrhea. Not a good sign. Steve is laying in bed dreaming of non-nauseous times. He is fine when he is horizontal, vertical is another story. I have tried to keep M and J as far from him as possible. I can only handle one sick child at a time. (Love you, Babe!) I thought reading with M would be a quiet, calm pastime. Not so. She got her first paper cut and it was so deep it drew blood. The minute she saw the blood she started screaming, "RED!!!! RED!!!!". As soon as I kissed her boo boos and wiped her tears I decided to put her down for a nap. I held J in my lap as I stroked M's hair when I suddenly realized I was wet. J had a blow out diarrhea diaper that soaked the two of us. GROSS! That's it. Everybody to your own corners and don't touch anybody or anything!

Comments