My little Sunbeam

Today M is a Sunbeam and in Primary at church. She has not wanted to go to Nursery for the last month because she decided she was too old. Can you imagine? My baby--too old? Her leaders gave her a scripture bag for her to start bringing her scriptures to church and she has been sporting that thing all over the house and showing it off to the grandparents. Today she wanted Steve and I to take her to her new class. I walked her in and sat her by her teacher. I waved, she waved back. I blew her a kiss and left. No screaming. No tears. Just my sweet little Sunbeam. Where have the last 3 1/2 years gone?



While M was growing up, I got to sit by the most handsome little man in church today. He is incredibly strong, has a fabulous personality, and his looks make grown women swoon. Don't tell Steve, but I think I'm in love...


Comments

  1. I can't believe how big M is getting. And there were a whole lot of women swooning over J in RS. He is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment