Chili rellenos


We participate in Bountiful Baskets and Utah's Food Co-op and have for several years. It is amazing quality food at amazing prices with amazing variety. Plus, I don't have to go grocery shopping. (Not a fan of any type of shopping.) We have been exposed to things I would never buy on my own like bok choy, white asparagus, and champagne grapes. I am forced to be creative because I hate to waste things. This week my hand was forced to make chili rellenos. Blah!! The only Mexican food I like is the posole that M's birth mom made for us, but we had received 4 huge peppers in our Bountiful Basket. After all was said and done, the peppers were stuffed with Monterrey Jack and cream cheese, dipped in whipped egg, and deep fried to golden perfection. End result: pretty dang good, but I would be just fine if I never get peppers again.

M helped batter the chilis.

She also taught J how to hold his toys.


What a productive night at our house.

Comments