When a Woman Loves a Man

This was taken shortly before the long-awaited Dave Matthews Band concert at the USANA Amphitheatre in West Valley City. A year and a half ago I had purchased tickets to the 2009 show only to have my tickets refunded after a laryngitis induced cancellation. When the summer tour schedule was released for 2010 it included a FREE show in Utah! If you were a ticket holder for 2009 you had first dibs on seats for the 2010. For 2009 I had GA Lawn seats. For 2010, actual seats a lot closer! Nice.

So After a year and a half of painful anticipation, the moment finally arrived in which Dave and the band took the stage for an incredible performance. One caveat...Allyson doesn't really care for my favorite band. However, her love knows no bounds. She endured a two and a half hour set to be with me at one unforgettable show. Thank you. Below is a blurry shot from my phone during the show.

A clip from Cornbread (Note: you can't hear it but the song doesn't have the most wholesome lyrics. It sure jams though!)

Comments