Soup for breakfast

M is unique because she will not eat the same food everyday. For example, if she has a hotdog for lunch she will not eat hotdogs for several days. If she has eggs for breakfast I know she will have cereal the next morning. This is frustrating for me because I spend a chunk of time trying to remember what I fed her days ago. Thankfully, M has solved my dilemma by making her own creations. First up...alphabet soup. The letters had to be washed before they were served.



We had a downpour and M asked to play outside after the rain stopped. I said yes before I remembered the sandbox. She had a great time splashing in the sand.



I let M watch TV while I got ready to run errands. When I went down to tell her to get in the car Romi was curled up on her legs purring. M looked at me and said, "Romi was scared, Mom. Now he's happy".



That little girl makes me happy, too.

Comments

  1. Thanks for letting me take a peak. She is truly a beautiful little girl. You are so blessed. I am glad you had a good time at the reunion. It is always good to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment