Leap frog is not always a game.

Yesterday we had dinner with my family to celebrate the last Sunday dinner before my little brother leaves for his new job. My Mom made a fabulous dinner complete with fresh green beans from her garden. One of my little sisters was out of town, but I consoled myself by eating her share of green beans. After dinner we decided to go for a peaceful Sunday stroll as a family. My little sister jumped over M, said "Leapfrog", then crouched down so M could "jump" over her. I was there the whole time snapping pictures like a proud momma. M was adorable.




Remember when I said I was there the whole time? Well, I had a split second where I realized M would smack the sidewalk with her face if she did not shift her weight at that very instant.


This was the instant.

And this is the goose egg on her forehead
and the road rash on her nose.
It looks MUCH worse today.

After that fiasco, we tried out the swings and zip line
and M raced Grandma.








We had such a great night together.

Comments

Post a Comment