Ingenuity and initiative

Even though I have been grinding wheat and baking bread nearly every day for the past 3 months M is still not okay with the loud noises the machines produce. The wheat grinder is the worst. When it comes on she begs me to use the bread machine instead. I made her soup for lunch today and she would not take her fingers out of her ears long enough to eat it because the wheat grinder was on the counter. Her solution to the problem was to lap up the soup. I think she got more on her face than in her tummy, but I gave her points for ingenuity.


We also had an unfortunate poop gift from a bird land on our screen and sliding glass door. Steve and I have been busy with other things so M took the problem, I mean gift, into her own hands and tried to clean it up herself. She got some toilet paper and started scrubbing. The whole time she talked to herself about what she was doing, "M clean up bird poopies". More power to her.

Comments