Music and dancing (sort of)


My little sister performed at the Conference Center Theater and it was one of the few times my mom, siblings, and I have been together without any extra people. (Steve and M would be examples of extras.) I loved being with my family. (For the record, I love the "extras" too. They just did not happen to be there.) My little sister did a great job. The choir numbers were wonderful, but there were these dancers that were there for comic relief. I don't think that was the intent, but that is the role they filled. I'm sorry, but when you have a guy holding a girl in the air and his arms are visibly shaking from the strain or dancers bumping into each other or a young male college student throw glitter in a theatrical gesture, guffaws abound. Let me repeat: The choir was just lovely. I liked it a lot. The best part of the night was that we got a picture of the fam with everyone smiling. ;)

Comments