Spring Fling at Hee Haw Farms

Last week I took M to the Spring Fling at Hee Haw Farms. I said it was for her, but I really wanted to see the baby animals and go on a hay ride. We had a wonderful time.

The baby goats were adorable and very playful.




The pigs were a hair aggressive, but not in a mean way. Unfortunately, M did not realize that. Since then she keeps telling me "the pig get you." We did not manage to get any pictures with the pigs because I was trying to keep them from giving her too many sloppy kisses. No need for her to fear a tasty pig.

She loved the quiet, soft bunnies despite her serious expression.


The tire sandbox was M's personal favorite even when the sand blew into her eyes.



For me, it was a toss up between this totally fast slide that you go down on a burlap sack or the hayride.


I love rural living.

Comments

  1. I've never done Hee-Haw's petting zoo; sounds like a rip-roarin' time! We should should plan some eventful playdates together this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment