Gross

If you are easily grossed out this post is not for you. Consider this fair warning.

I love being a mom, but any visions of perfection are just that--visions. My kid is gross. And the older she gets the grosser she becomes. When she wakes in the morning we can usually hear her play and sing for about an hour before she starts pleasantly calling our names. This morning we heard nothing and then a shrill yell for "Mom." I went in and this is what I found.


She just kept saying, "I wet." Uhhhh...yeah. I noticed. I gave her a quick bath and got her dressed for the day.

I had to grind wheat for bread which she hates because it is so loud, but she loves to eat wheat flour. Yup. Plain wheat flour. I don't know where she gets that. She ate about a half cup before I put a stop to it. The picture does not do it justice. It was much worse in living color.


So we have spent a fair portion of our day alternating between kissable and not so kissable.

Comments