ZUMBA!!!!!!!

2 months ago I decided to start an exercise class. Have you heard of Zumba? I LOVE it! I say it with gusto! It is supposed to be a cardio workout, but it is so fun that I usually forget I am covered with sweat, can't breathe, and about to collapse. I get home and the first thing I tell Steve is how much fun I had. That is the sign of a good class. The teacher is phenomenal. Anyway, I tell you all that to tell you this...I got home from Zumba and found Steve and M reading. What a wonderful man. He could have planted her in front of the TV as soon as I left, but no! I think she may have him wrapped around her finger.


We eat dinner as a family almost every night and M has the responsibility of setting the table. She does a great job. Steve or I will hand her each item and she puts it where it belongs. This is her work from last night and yes, we had french toast for dinner. I didn't say we had fancy dinners every night...


M is growing like a weed and so is her vocabulary. Here are a few of the things that have made us laugh.

To everything she pulls out she says, 'Look what my found.'

Napkins are pronounced 'mapkins.'

The other day I was in the kitchen and she ran in and threw her arms around my legs and yelled, 'I wanna hold you. Hold me! Hold me!'

I asked her what she wanted for a snack and she told me, 'Marshmellows and jelly.' (No, I did not give it to her.)

We were having a tickle fight and I started to fake bite her ear and she stopped laughing long enough to say, 'Don't eat it!'

What a hoot she is!

Comments