We don't know who you are, but Thank You

Today we received your kind letter and gift for our adoption. The letter and your generosity brought tears to my eyes and it was difficult to maintain a steady voice as I read your words to Steve. Because you chose to remain anonymous I am unable to send you a card or tell you how touched we are so I am thanking you in this post. Infertility and adoption has been a heartwrenching road to travel. Often on this journey we have felt helpless, hopeless, and very alone. Thank you for reminding us that people care.

Steve and I have talked a lot this week of the outpouring of support and love we have felt from our neighbors as they have bought our bread. We consider the money we have received as sacred baby funds and have made special trips to the bank to set it apart. We are much nearer our goal of being parents again and we have all of you to thank.

Comments