March Madness Buddies

I don't like to watch or play sports. Probably because I stink at them. Everyone cringes when they watch me play. I am surprisingly uncoordinated when something is thrown at me. It's embarrassing so I try to do everyone a favor and fake injury. But...I married a man who likes to watch football and basketball. He listens to sports radio and likes to play baseball and basketball when he has the chance. Yuck! This has required some give and take in our marriage because I want him to know I support him in his interests even when my skin crawls at any sports reference. I have suffered through many a basketball and football game just so he will know how much I love him. I have painfully endured eight years of March Madness filling out pointless brackets and discussing which team should have won and why.

Until now. I have been replaced.



The heavens have heard my prayers.

Comments