Delicious whole wheat bread for sale!


After tons of thought, prayer, and a fair amount of trauma, Steve and I have decided to add another agency in our efforts to expand our family. We will still be with LDS Family Services, but we know it will be some time before a birth mother chooses us through them and frankly, I am ready for more late nights, diaper blowouts, and spit up. The other agency we are going to go through charges significantly more so (***drum roll please***) I have decided to sell bread! Do not be alarmed. I am a professional. I had my own bread baking business when I was 13. True story.

My sisters helped pass out fliers to our neighborhood on Thursday and the response has been overwhelming. Thank you to all who have ordered bread so far and for your generosity. We have been so touched. Thanks for your continued support! As long as there are orders I'll keep the wheat grinding, the Bosch mixing, and the oven hot! :)

Comments

  1. Your bread is SO yummy! I'm be ordering more for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know this about you, Miss Allyson. I'm so proud of you, though. Not just for being an entrepreneur, but for pushing so hard for another baby. You guys inspire me. I'd love some bread, but the pickup would be difficult...I guess we need to plan a night out so we can make an exchange.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment