Open wide...

Yesterday Steve and I had our dentist appointments. I am not a huge fan of dentists, but Steve thinks they are great. He loves the feeling of freshly polished teeth and a clean bill of mouth health. I brush once a day and floss maybe once a week. Steve brushes twice daily and is fanatical about flossing nightly. In our entire married life, I think he has fallen asleep without brushing his teeth 5 times and 3 of those times he had to wake up to brush because he could not fall into a deep sleep.

Now for the irony...I almost never have cavities. (I have only had 2 -1 in a baby tooth and 1 a couple years ago that was so small they were able to use silicone to blast it off.) Steve has had many. Yesterday was no exception. He has 2. He usually just accepts it as part of going to the dentist, but this time it really bummed him out. He is such a good teeth brusher and yet he suffers! Sorry babe!

Comments