That's Disgusting!!

The other day Steve and I were having a discussion and M got bored so she started yelling to get our attention. It worked and both of us told her to wait until Mommy and Daddy were finished talking. She was not impressed with our answer and continued to yell. Finally, I turned to her and said, "You better run." She LOVES it when either one of us says this because it means we are going to chase, catch, and tickle her. She takes off running, trips over a shoe, and falls sprawled out on the floor. She jumps back up and stops long enough to say "I fall down" and then takes off running again. I am coming up fast behind her and she starts squealing. I grab her and start to kiss her little cheeks. She's laughing so hard she can't catch her breath for a minute and then she yells, That's disgusting!!" At that point Steve and I burst out laughing. Where in the world did she learn that?

Comments